Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This recipe is AWESOME, and great to use at baby, bridal, graduation, or any other type of shower. GREAT for weddings too!
Top Review by Its Me Busy Bee
These are so tasty and had everyone going back to the table for seconds and thirds! I made them for my sister's baby shower and they disappeared faster than anything else. Thank you! Kim
- 4 lbs chopped ham (you can find it at the deli counter. Tell them how much you want and ask to have it ground, or chop)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup hot dog relish
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 -3 dozen finger rolls, of your choice (how big the rolls are and how much filling you use, depends on how many this recipe yields)
Directions See How It's Made
- If you didn't have the ham ground at the deli, then cut into 2" chunks and fill blender about 1/2 full. Don't put too many at a time or you can ruin the motor in your blender.
- Pulse on CHOP until finely ground, then put in a lg. bowl. Repeat this step until all the ham is ground.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and onion. Mix well.
- Chill until ready to make rolls.
- When ready to make rolls, slice the rolls on the side with a sharp knife.
- Put as much into each roll as you like.
- Place on a serving platter.