Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is AWESOME, and great to use at baby, bridal, graduation, or any other type of shower. GREAT for weddings too!
- 4 lbs chopped ham (you can find it at the deli counter. Tell them how much you want and ask to have it ground, or chop)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup hot dog relish
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 -3 dozen finger rolls, of your choice (how big the rolls are and how much filling you use, depends on how many this recipe yields)
- If you didn't have the ham ground at the deli, then cut into 2" chunks and fill blender about 1/2 full. Don't put too many at a time or you can ruin the motor in your blender.
- Pulse on CHOP until finely ground, then put in a lg. bowl. Repeat this step until all the ham is ground.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and onion. Mix well.
- Chill until ready to make rolls.
- When ready to make rolls, slice the rolls on the side with a sharp knife.
- Put as much into each roll as you like.
- Place on a serving platter.
These are so tasty and had everyone going back to the table for seconds and thirds! I made them for my sister's baby shower and they disappeared faster than anything else. Thank you! Kim
My oh my, these are awesome. I am having a baby shower today for my niece, and decided to try Linda's recipes for ham, tuna and egg salad rolls, as they all sound so good. I just got done making and tasting all 3, and all I can say is WOW! Flavors are delicious. I made this recipe with a ham shoulder that I ground myself, as I love the flavor so much more than chopped ham. The flavors in this sandwich really stand out, and this recipe is far superior to other ham salad rolls I have had at showers in the past. I followed the recipe to a T, and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you again Linda for this great addition to my recipe file!