Recipe by Secret Agent
I make these for DH's lunch and he loves them. Easy to make and easy on the budget! You can make up the seasoned flour ahead to save time.
Top Review by Husker Fan
I made these tonight for the kiddos and I, and I just have to say they are Fantabulous!!!!! They were they easiest thing to put together! I fried my "fingers" in Canola oil since I didn't have any Crisco. Great flavor, love the panko coating! Keeper in our house!! Thanks so much for posting such a wonderful recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts, partially thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs or 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons hot dog prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and spices in a large zip lock baggie.
- Slice the chicken breasts into 3/4 inch 'fingers' and shake in the baggie of seasoned flour a few fingers at a time.
- Beat eggs and milk together and roll chicken fingers in mixture, shaking off the extra, and immediately roll in the panko crumbs (or bread crumbs).
- Fry in hot crisco until chicken tests done.
- For dip: Mix honey and mustard together.