Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
It sounds like unlikely combinations, but it's really good!
- 1 (8 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 15 large marshmallows
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- optional chopped nuts (optional)
- To melt the marshmallows, combine and heat the Jell-O, marshmallows, water and pineapple with juice, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted.
- Fold in to the cooled mixture: cool whip, cottage cheese and optional nuts.
- Stir as it chills down.
- Put in any favorite dish to finish setting.