Lime Garlic Beef and Pepper Stir Fry
- In a glass bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, soy sauce, water and lime juice.
- Add the thinly sliced meat to the bowl making sure the marinade coats the meat by tossing. Marinate the meat for one hour, stirring the meat once during that time to re-coat.
- Spray a wok or frying pan with a thin layer of non-stick spray.
- When your wok or pan is very hot, add the meat and quickly stir with a metal (not plastic) spatula or fork for 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of your slices.
- Add the vegetables to your wok or pan and continue to stir quickly until they are hot but not soft.
- Serve over hot rice. Offer soy sauce and hard Chinese noodles to sprinkle on top.