Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes for a very quick desert. No baking necessary. If you can find Key-lime juice it makes this recipe even better.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
- In a mixer or with beaters beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the tub of cool whip to the mixture.
- Add mixture to the pre-made gram cracker crust and cover, either with the attached lid or plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 8-10 hours to set.