Lime Yogurt Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 (6 ounce) cartons key lime pie yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9")
- In a bowl, combine gelatin powder and yogurt.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving.
Join The Conversation
I thought I had rated this before, but better late than never. I have made this with lime, lemon (yum!) and strawberry several times. The strawberry and lemon seem to be the favorites. I do add crushed strawberries to the strawberry pie for color and flavor. I also use sugar free jello, sugar free yogurt, sugar free cool whip and reduced fat graham cracker crust. It doesn't affect the taste at all in my opinion. I try to keep one in my freezer because they are so popular. My diabetic husband and sister love the sugar free versions. Thanks for a wonderfully easy delicious recipe.