Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one that came from WW. Sounds pretty good, and I bet you could switch around the veggies to suit your taste. Prep/cook time does not include sitting overnight.
- 1 1⁄4 cups fat free croutons
- 1 cup fat free cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package Boca meatless ground burger
- Spray saute pan with Pam and brown Boca crumbles in pan with onion and mushroom.
- Spray 8x8 pan with Pam and layer with croutons, Boca crumbles, and cheese, and pour eggbeaters on top.
- Let mixture sit over night.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted.