Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups light mozzarella cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 2 cans shrimp, rinsed and drained (4-1/4 ounces each)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Spread on a 12-in. round serving platter.
- Cover with seafood sauce
- . Sprinkle with cheese, shrimp, onions and tomato.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers.