1/2 Photos of Light Rye Bread Rolls (Abm)
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I'm still perfecting the flavour of these, but the texture is good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in bread maker in that order (unless your bread maker has a special requirement).
- 2Put on dough cycle.
- 3After dough cycle is complete, turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Roll into a log.
- 5Cut log into 6 equal sized pieces, make each piece into a roll.
- 6Place on a parchment sheet. I like to flatten them so they are more like hamburger rolls and better for sandwiches. Brush with oil. Cover with a cloth or piece of plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warmish place for 50-60 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 7Bake in a 200 degree oven for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Rye Bread Rolls (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 613.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: