1 hr 5 mins
Not your everyday cornbread. This sweet pumpkin cornbread had a nice light middle which when paired with honey butter and coffee made it a nice breakfast this morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 9 glass baking pan.
- 2In large bowl whisk together flour, corn meal, brown sugar blend, baking powder, and pie spice. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl whisk together egg whites, yogurt and pumpkin puree. Add to dry ingredients and whisk till all are blended.
- 4Pour into greased pan and bake for about 35-45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- 5Let rest 10 minutes in pan before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pumpkin Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 278.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g