1/2 Photos of Light Pineapple Mousse
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A friend gave me this recipe. It was based on a Weight Watchers recipe. It's a sweet dessert that the whole family loved This recipe is not lactose free but can be made gluten free if you use GF ingredients
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Refrigerate the evaporated milk to make it as cold as possible.
- 2Combine the juice, water and jelly crystals. Microwave for one minute, stir and leave to cool.
- 3Pour the evaporated milk into a small mixing bowl and beat until very thick. Add the cream cheese and continu beating.
- 4Gradually add the jelly and continue to beat until the mixture is very thick.
- 5Fold in the pineapple pieces.
- 6Place the mousse into 4 individual serving dishes and refrigerate for about an 1 1/2 or until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Pineapple Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk