Recipe by tmhaendel
This dessert is soooo good. It cools you down and is delicious. The only thing is you can't keep it out of the fridge or freezer for too long.
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 1 cup soda cracker
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened (mint is very tasty)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush both types of crackers together.
- Combine with sugar and butter.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Blend together pudding and milk.
- Stir in ice cream.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- Before serving spread with thin layer of whipped cream or cool whip.
- Top with crushed heath bars.