Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a wonderful light dressing and an amazing marinade for shellfish, tofu of chicken. If you have never used sesame oil, you will be surprised how much it can be used.
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml rice wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped finely
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml ginger, peeled and grated
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 19.71 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml dark sesame oil
- Whisk the water, vinegar and miso together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
- This makes about 1 1/3 cups, and the serving size is one tablespoon.
I made this up to go with Recipe#267043 and it worked great! I used red miso, as this is what I had on hand, and used extra virgin olive oil in place of the canola. Thanks!