- 1 cauliflower, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cauliflower in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave safe container combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon and parmesan cheese; heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Spoon over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Tip: Toasted almonds are also very good.