No flour, just rice cereal and rolled oats. Crispy and healthier for calorie counters:)
Make and share this Light and Healthy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites until the soft peaks form. Add sugar and beat until it's light and creamy.
- Add the rice cereal, the rolled oats and pistachios.
- Add the baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Drop by a half full tablespoon onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- I usualy simply line it with a baking baper.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until well browned and crispy.
Amazing tasting cookies. Made even lighter with Splenda. Baked on a sheet lined with parchment paper and they came out perfect! Thanks for sharing zori. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
I like the sound of this recipe. Going to try them this weekend.
Great little cookies. I used toasted sliced almonds instead of pistachios. The taste is very good to be healthy like that. Thanks zori :) made for Alphabet chef tag game