Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a light and tasty dish.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, havles cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 8 large flour tortillas, fat-free
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces shredded 2% reduced-fat colby cheese or 4 ounces 2% reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook stirring frequently until chicken is no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, green chiles, and sour cream.
- Spoon 1/2 cup filling down center of each tortilla; roll tortillas around filling. Place tortillas, seam-side down, in 9x13 inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake in 375F oven until bubbly around edges and center is hot, about 25 to 30 minutes.