Easy Chicken Enchiladas
This is a fast easy cassarole that everyone will love.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can ole el paso mild enchilada sauce
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Debone chicken.
- Pull the meat with 2 forks.
- Melt the butter.
- Add can of sauce, taco seasoning, sour cream, salt & pepper.
- When sauce is well blended add chicken meat.
- Spray 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Place a tortilla in the palm of a hand. Spoon in a big spoonful of mixture into the middle of the tortilla and close the two sides inches Next place each tortilla seem down in dish while pushing tortillas tighter together.
- Once all tortillas are in the dish, if I have any mixture left, I spoon the remaining along the two sides of the pan.
- Top the dish with shredded cheese as much as you want.
- I cover the dish with aluminum foil & bake at 400 for 20 - 25 minutes to melt cheese.
- I serve it with Tostitos bite size.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very nice flavor, and easy to put together. Firm and less saucy than we're accustomed to, and when we make it again we'll probably pour some sauce on top before the cheese, but that's a matter of preference. We served it with sour cream and Recipe#261997, #261997, a terrific match. Made for PAC spring 2014.Reply