1 hr 10 mins
Kitchen Wytch's Note:
I see lots of recipes online for the ranch oyster crackers, or other seasoned oyster crackers. They all have one thing in common....too much oil. I have created my own fast and easy recipe that uses less oil, and has a blend of spices that will keep you coming back for more. There is no cooking or spreading out on paper towels involved in this recipe. Just blend and let sit..then EAT! Additional supplies needed: 1 large mixing bowl to mix the seasoning with the crackers in, 1 spoon for mixing, 1 small bowl for mixing oil and spices, 1 whisk for whisking the spices with the oil, and 1 gallon size ziplock bag to store the mix in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grab your small bowl and pour the vegetable oil in it.
- 2Add the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar and Parmesan cheese, and dill weed to the oil.
- 3Mix thoroughly with the whisk until well blended.
- 4Pour the oyster crackers into the large mixing bowl.
- 5Pour the oil and spice mixture over the crackers.
- 6Mix together with a spoon until the crackers are well coated with the mixture.
- 7Pour the seasoned crackers into the ziplock bag.
- 8Let sit for at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Less Oily Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 841.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g