Seasoned Oyster Crackers
photo by Kevin Rusk
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers (small, round "soup" crackers)
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (not prepared)
- Empty crackers into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine oil& seasonings; pour over crackers& mix well to coat.
- Let sit 1 hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a Central Illinois resident all my life. My hobbies include fishing with my husband, reading, counted cross stitch, and of course, cooking (especially baking)! I currently work in an office, behind a desk, pushing paper. My dream would be to open my own bakery. Spending time in the kitchen is very relaxing to me, and it keeps me connected to my domestic side!