1/5 Photos of Leo - Lox, Eggs and Onions (My Version With Red Bell Peppers)
This is quite popular in eli's and has become a favorite of ours. When we want a light dinner this is what I serve. We love it with the additional sweetness of the red bell pepper. I prefer using Nova Lox as opposed to Belly Lox which is saltier. Cooking time is approximate, depending on how you prefer your eggs cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the chopped onion and peppers in the olive oil and saute' until onion are transparent and peppers are al dente.
- 2Add the lox pieces and cook an additional 3-5 minutes until the lox is opaque.
- 3Add the eggs and toss to scramble.
- 4Keep moving eggs around until done to your liking.
- 5Note: I have also used egg beaters (6) and 2 eggs with the same delicious results.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leo - Lox, Eggs and Onions (My Version With Red Bell Peppers)
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 382.3 mg
- Sodium 497.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.1 g