Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The lemon in this is subtle and keeps the taste light.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- lemon slice
- Flatten each breast half to about 1/4" thick.
- Melt margarine in 10" skillet until sizzling.
- Add chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over med. heat, turning chicken occasionally, until no longer pink (5-6 minutes).
- Place on serving platter, keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to drippings in pan.
- Add green onions and mushrooms.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly until heated (2-3 minutes).
- Spoon over chicken.
- Garnish with lemon slices.