Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Lemongrass Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop the bottom 4 inches of the lemongrass stalks.
- Trim the tops, remove the outside leaves, and save for garnish.
- In a small saucepan, bring to water to a boil.
- Add in tea bags and chopped lemongrass; remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain; sweeten to taste with sugar, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill tall chilled glasses with ice; pour the tea over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lemongrass top and a lemon wedge.
This reminded me. Before retirement, I'd drink tea at work because my employer frowned on Margaritas.