Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer time treat. Makes a wonderful looking beverage for your next picnic or party.
- 3 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups cold water
Strawberry Ice Cubes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher until sugar dissolves.
- Add water and refrigerate.
- For ice cubes, puree strawberries and sugar together in a blender and pour into an ice cube tray.
- To serve, place a couple of strawberry ice cubes in a glass and pour lemonade over to fill.
I substituted a canned lemonade beverage for the freshly made lemonade mix. And when making the strawberry ice cubes, I added 3 tablespoons of the sugar, as I found 2 tablespoons didn't sweetened the strawberries as much, plus I only got 20 strawberry ice cubes (which filled 1-1/2 ice cube trays). This was pretty good. Thanx for the recipe!!
We love them! My daughter says that lemonade just isn't as interesting without them. Thanks!
I didn't have the ingredients for the lemonade, but I loved the strawberry ice cubes. They were so easy to make. I used them with strawberry Kool-Aid instead.