1 hr 10 mins
My grandma Lorraine Stromgren would listen to WCCO Radio's Joyce Lamont as she broadcasted a daily recipe. My grandma would sit by the radio with pencil in hand to write down those recipe favorites! A cookbook was published in 1979 after 10 years of recipes being broadcasted. Of over 2,000 recipes that had been broadcasted, the cookbook has the recipes that were the listeners' favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter with sugar utnil the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Sift flour with baking soda, and add to the creamed mixture, alternately with 1/2 cup of the lemonade concentrate.
- 4Set the rest of the concentrate aside to use later.
- 5Drop batter by the tablespoon about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the edges of the cookies begin to turn brown.
- 7Take the cookies from the oven, and while they are still warm, brush them with the remaining concentrate and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g