Soft Summer Lemonade Cookies
This sounded like an awesome,summer,cool-off cookie.Imagine.You by the pool,with your fresh lemonade and these cookies! Perfect,and simple!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed & divided)
- sugar, to sprinkle
- Heat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl,cream the butter and sugar;add in the eggs.
- Combine flour& baking soda.
- Add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate.
- Mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven,and brush with the remaining lemonade over cookies.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over cookies.
- Let cool and eat up!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These cookies are very yummy! My kids really enjoyed "painting" the lemonade on the cookies after they were baked, and we used some yellow colored sugar on top to really highlight the whole lemon theme. Having the kids help was a sticky mess, but they had a ball! Thanks for posting. I can tell these are going to be a family favorite!