Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will detect a definite lemonade flavor in this refreshing pie. High and fluffy, this dessert has a creamy smooth consistency that we really appreciate.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set.
I just made this and its in the fridge "setting" I hope. The flavor is wonderful. I used short bread crust because that's what I had. I licked the bowl ; ) delicious and refreshing!!!! I think it would be good frozen. I can envision variations and I have ready frozen pina colada, and frozen daiquiri mixes to try next time. Thank you for sharing this yummy treat!!!