Recipe by looneytunesfan
You will detect a definite lemonade flavor in this refreshing pie. High and fluffy, this dessert has a creamy smooth consistency that we really appreciate.
Top Review by 3isles
I just made this and its in the fridge "setting" I hope. The flavor is wonderful. I used short bread crust because that's what I had. I licked the bowl ; ) delicious and refreshing!!!! I think it would be good frozen. I can envision variations and I have ready frozen pina colada, and frozen daiquiri mixes to try next time. Thank you for sharing this yummy treat!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)