Recipe by cocinera
Top Review by Robin Batterson
Yummy! Made this with a Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix. Followed box directions, Using 1/3 cup lemonade, 1/3 water rather than the water box called for. Used 1 stick soft marg. as per box.and 3 eggs..used an additional 2 teaspoons lemonade instead of vanilla...Baked in my "Brownie Pan"( has dividers to make small square cakes or brownies" cooled for 15 minutes, and removed from pan, put on a rack over a pan, stabbed with fork, dipped each cake into glaze and then spooned the remaining glaze over top, Let set and them scrapped pan and spooned drippings over top again.
Couldnt wait and ate one before glaze was set. Can't wait to see how they taste totally cooled. Would make this again, and again, Might even try varriations....limeade maybe or margarita mix??? Thank you for an easy, yummy gluten free treat!
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, except add enough water to 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate to equal the amount of liquid called for on the cake mix.
- Pour cake batter into baking pan.
- Bake as directed on cake mix and cool for about 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Prick the warm cake with a fork and then drizzle lemonade mixture over cake.