Six different lemonade variations, perfect for summer!
Make and share this Lemonade 6 Ways recipe from Food.com.
- For variations, see below.
- Mix together all ingredients in pitcher until sugar has dissolved.
- Virgin Watermelon Mojito Lemonade: In blender, puree 1 part lemonade with 1/2 part seedless watermelon chunks. For each serving, in a large glass, using wooden spoon handle, crush 2 lime slices with 1 tablespoons mint leaves. Add ice, then watermelon lemonade.
- Lemonade Sunset: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts lemonade and cranberry juice. Top off with a splash of orange juice.
- Tropical Breeze Lemonade: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts lemonade, pineapple juice and passion fruit juice.
- Blueberry Ginger Lemonade: In blender, process 1 part lemonade and 1/4 part blueberries. Fill tall ice-filled glass 3/4 full with blueberry lemonade, then top off with ginger ale.
- Herbal Iced Tea Lemonade: In tall ice-filled glass, combine equal parts chilled, brewed lemon herbal tea and lemonade.
- Strawberry Lemonade: In tall glass, stir strawberry syrup, to taste, into lemonade, then add ice. For extra fun, top with a scoop of strawberry sorbet.