- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 shallot, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine first six ingredients.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil until well blended.
- Stir in shallots.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat and serve immediately if serving salad.
- I like to let the flavours marry overnight for a stronger flavour.