this has been a all time favorite of mine and i just picked up a new cook book and was delighted to see this, hope to hear what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1tie band of double grease proof paper around a 15cm(6inch) a soufle dish to stand 5cm(2inch) above the rim; oil inside of paper.
- 2place the egg yolks, sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and mix.
- 3heat the lemon juice on small pan and pour over egg mixture.
- 4whisk using an electric beater till thick then fold in 2/3 of cream.
- 5stir the soaked gelatin in a bowl over a pan of simmer water until dissolved add to the souffle and stir carefully till begins to set.
- 6whisk the egg whites till thick then fold into the mixture. pour into the prepared dish then leave until set.
- 7remove the paper carefully and press the nuts around the side.
- 8spread some of the remaining cream over the top and pipe cream around the edge.
- 9chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 203.5 mg
- Sodium 67.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g