Recipe by Antifreesz
Light and refreshing :) To make ahead: after draining wrap peas in paper towels and place in zip top plastic bag. Seal and chill 8 hours.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
These were outstanding, healthy, and absolutely the freshest taste of these sugar snap peas, I could of just eaten the whole bowl. So refreshing, the lemon just married so well with these snap peas I almost could never make it any other way then this. I followed this exactly except since I only had 1 lb of peas. so I reduced the butter. Beautiful dish to serve, and beautiful to devour. Thank you so much, Antifreesz, just wonderful!
- 2 lbs sugar snap peas, fresh
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook peas in enough boiling salted water to cover for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and plunge into ice water;drain.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat;add peas and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and remaining ingredients. Sauté 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.