Recipe by RavynLoony
"Two creamy, light and lemony layers, with a raspberry layer between, are topped with whipped topping and fresh fruit for an easy, elegant dessert." by Jell-o
Top Review by TheShields
My family enjoyed this dessert very much. My Aunt served this for us while we were visiting last month. She gave me the recipe and I had planned on posting it, but I found you already had. I made this myself tonight and to my delight, it was just as wonderful as I remembered. This is an awesome recipe!
- 48 vanilla wafers, divided
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Stand 16 wafers around edge of plastic wrap-lined 8-inch square pan. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 minute until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted.
- 2. Beat next 3 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- 3. Pour half the gelatin mixture into prepared pan; cover with 16 wafers. Microwave preserves on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted; brush onto wafers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture and wafers.
- 4. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto plate; top with remaining COOL WHIP and fruit.