Recipe by Parsimonious
I modified this from a chocolate chip recipe. They come out nice and soft. I'm not good in the kitchen, so if I can make them they're easy. (This is my first recipe to post so hopefully someone likes it.)
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- In a 2nd large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar, and cane sugar.
- Add instant pudding mix, stir until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Place rounded drops of dough on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for aprox 15 mins - tops and edges will turn golden brown.