1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This cheesecake is a little different. It uses instant lemon pudding mix. I think different flavors of pudding mix could be substituted. Let me know if you do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Mix crushed vanilla wafers, 1 tbsp.
- 3sugar and melted butter.
- 4Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan and bake 10 minutes.
- 5Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, flour and milk in a large bowl.
- 6Add sour cream and min.
- 7Add eggs one at a time.
- 8Mix in dry pudding just until blended.
- 9Bake one hour and 5-15 minutes until center of cheesecake is set.
- 10Run a knive around the edge of the pan.
- 11Let cool then refrigerate overnight.
- 12Remove sides of pan.
- 13Keep refrigerated.
- 14(Blueberry pie filling sounds like a good topping but it is good plain).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.4
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 163.2 mg
- Sodium 528.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: