Recipe by Myrna 2
This was submitted by Sher. Sounds fancy enough for company and easy enough for an every night dinner. Serve with rice, noodles, scalloped taters or your favorite side dish for a great meal.
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C.) In large skillet over medium heat brown chops on both sides.
- Remove chops and place the in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar,and vinegar.
- Pour mixture over chops, spreading to cover evenly.
- Cut 6 slices from the lemon and lay one slice on top of each chop.
- Squeeeze the juice from the remaining portion of lemon over chops.
- Cover and bake for 30 min.
- Uncover and bake for 10 min.