Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, moist and light! Perfect served with tea or for breakfast/brunch.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 6 ounces lemon pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend cake mix, pudding mix, and poppyseeds.
- In seperate bowl combine eggs, water and oil.
- Blend in dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Wonderful muffins with a great lemon flavor! They are so easy to make and so very good. I wanted the larger muffins like we can buy at the store or bakery so I have 12 muffins instead of 20. The muffins have a nice crispy edge around them and the rest of the muffin is light and moist. I couldnt find a 6 ounce box of instant lemon pudding mix so I used 2 of the smaller 3 ounce packages. Definitely will make these again! Made and reviewed for the Photo Forums' Breakfast Challenge.