Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but hope to soon!
Make and share this Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding mix (1 box)
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Note: Powdered sugar and lemon juice are to be mixed together to glaze the muffins with after baking, this is optional.
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Combine and mix just until blended.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 375 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes.
These muffins were not only delicious, but quick and easy to make. The muffins are not overly sweet, with lemon glaze on them you get some sweetness and the lemony tang. Thank You. Made for ZWT9 ~ The Apron String Travelers.