Recipe by Doing it Right
I was looking for a lemon poppy seed muffin recipe and only found one. I found this one on Cooks.com. I loved the simplicity of the reicipe. I enjoyed them, I hope you do too.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Spray 15 regular size muffin holes with vegetable spray, or line with muffin liners.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into muffin holes.
- Make sure you put water into the unused muffin holes for even baking.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.