Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) instant lemon pudding
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, lemon-lime soda, and 4 eggs and mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Combine sugar, pineapple, and butter in saucepan.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs in small bowl.
- Add to pineapple mixture.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly and cool.
- Pour glaze over cake and sprinkle with coconut.