1/2 Photos of Lemon Pillow Cake
A make easy white cake from a mix with pockets of lemon filling. Have not tried this yet, but I hope someone beats me to it because it sounds great! Cook time and servings are estimated; check box for actuals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 white cake mix
- 2 eggs (or per cake mix directions)
- 1/3 cup oil (or per cake mix directions)
- 1 cup water (or per cake mix directions)
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) container ready to spread lemon frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1Mix cake as directed on box and pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9 pan.
- 2Place spoonfuls of lemon pie filling in blobs over batter.
- 3Bake as directed on box.
- 4Cake batter covers blobs to create pockets of lemon filling inside.
- 5Let cool completely.
- 6Mix together frosting and cool whip and spread on cake.
- 7Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pillow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: