1/2 Photos of Lemon Pecan Cake
Yummy. I've been looking for a new cake to make and this recipe sounds delish! This is a healthier cake and would be vegan, but there is honey added. From "The Best of Silver Hills Delicious Vegetarian Cuisine" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend first 6 ingredients in blender until smooth.
- 2Pour blended mixture into a large bowl and add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, pecans and lemon peel.
- 4Pour maple syrup into the bottom of an oiled 8" x 8" cake pan.
- 5Sprinkle pecan mixture over maple syrup. Then spoon cake batter on top of pecans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Turn cake out of pan and let cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pecan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: