1/1 Photo of Lemon Nut Bread
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from New Hampshire Police Association Cookbook. The recipe was submitted Rose Mosto.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat well.
- 2Add eggs, lemon peel, extract and milk.
- 3Beat by hand to blend.
- 4Add flour, baking powder and salt, stirring just until moistened.
- 5Fold in pecans.
- 6Turn batter into greased and floured 9x5x3 loaf pan, or 4-5 mini-loaf pans.
- 7Fill pans half full of batter.
- 8Bake 45-60 minutes in preheated 350 oven.
- 9Check with toothpick to see if it is completely baked.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g