Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 20 mins
Light & healthy. Note: cook time includes 4 hours chilling in fridge.
- 2 (226.79 g) salmon fillets
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 28.39 ml lemon juice
- 28.39 ml lime juice
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2.46 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 1.23 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9.85 ml light margarine, melted
- Line 8x8" baking dish with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon on foil, skin side downde down.
- Sprinkle with salt, lemon and lime juices, herbs and garlic.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Drizzle with melted margarine & bake 20 minutes until cooked through.