Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 20 mins
Light & healthy. Note: cook time includes 4 hours chilling in fridge.
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons light margarine, melted
- Line 8x8" baking dish with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon on foil, skin side downde down.
- Sprinkle with salt, lemon and lime juices, herbs and garlic.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Drizzle with melted margarine & bake 20 minutes until cooked through.