Recipe by Suzanne S.
This delicious and refreshing dessert is perfect for the summertime. From Quick Cooking magazine.
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 6 whole graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk in a mixing bowl; add beaters to bowl.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until soft crystals form around edges of bowl.
- Beat milk until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, lemon juice and food coloring if desired; mix well.
- Place five graham crackers in an ungreased 11 x 7 inch dish.
- Pour milk mixture over crackers.
- Crush remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over top.
- Cover and freeze until firm.