Lemon Daiquiri Freeze
photo by Bev I Am
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans white rum (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a large plastic container.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve in fancy glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a delightful way to spend an evening : ) I prepared this mix this morning and put it in the freezer. I served it over ice this evening because it was not frozen yet, but still wonderful! This would be great served for a large crowd, but works well served individually as well. I will be able to have a great Lemon Daiquiri anytime I want just by going to my freezer! I can't wait until tomorrow when the mix is actually frozen! Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe, Kittencal! You have made my summer complete!
uh oh Made this drink over the weekend and Yummy is all I can say. Our son's girlfriend and I loved these. Well made a pitcher last night and didn't wait for them to be frozen and it was good over ice too.. This will be a drink that will be made over and over again. Thanks kitten for a wonderful, refreshing drink.