2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Chef #806937's Note:
These are for the grill but could be done in the oven too?? They are not glazed but flavored with marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together and add the wings. Stir well and dump into a large zipper top bag.
- 2Put the bag on a platter and into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 3Oil the grates and preheat the grill to high heat.
- 4Remove the wings from the marinade and add the marinade to a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Turn one grill section from high to medium heat and start grilling the wings there.
- 6Grill the wings for about 10 minutes turning frequently.
- 7Baste with some more marinade.
- 8Finish the wings for 5 minutes or so (juices should run clear) on the high heat burner. It will crisp them up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dijon Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.0
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1414.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g