Recipe by Felix4067
Easy to make variation on traditional cookies. My nieces and nephews are always asking me to make more of these for them.
Top Review by Chef Pollo
These are 5 for easy! I think little balls are best - mine were a bit big and then they seemed a bit cake-y. I think too I will try w/ chocolate cake mix and perhaps some mint extract - yum. I will try these again for certain. I felt the lemon cake mix tasted too synthetic, I'd never had it before. I'm excited to figure out how I'd like these best, b/c they are simple and you could see if they were indeed little balls, they'd be morsels of goodness! Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Using hands, form dough into small balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, approximately 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.