From the Ben and Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream and Dessert Book. Really light, delicious, and refreshing after a summer BBQ. It is really packed with flavor! Prep time is a guestimate, and cook time is approximate, as it depends on your ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the zest from 1 lemon and set aside.
- 2Juice the lemons, saving the pulp but removing pits.
- 3Stir the sugar, corn syrup, and water together in a mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- 4Stir in the lemon juice/zest.
- 5(You can also add the rum here, but if you wait until the end, it won't take as long to freeze because of the alcohol.) Transfer to ice cream maker and freeze.
- 6Just before it is at sorbet consistency, add rum.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Daiquiri Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g