Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So refreshing! This recipe came from my sister. Our family loves it.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- graham cracker crust
- In medium size bowl, soften cream cheese with fork.
- With mixer, blend 1/2 cup milk into the cream cheese.
- Add the rest of the milk and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly for 1 minute.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
My family loves this too, and we have been making it for 40+ years. It is quick and easy to make and very satisfying. The only thing we do different is to use an 8 oz. package of cream cheese.